Thursday, July 2, 2009

Changes

I've decided after a lot of thought to remove all ad programs from the blog save one - Project Wonderful - for a few reasons.

First, the blog seems very cluttered. One ad program will be enough - one that will feature sites and blogs which are artsy or crafty, or are at least in some small way related to my own.

Second, a lot of changes have been happening with the other ad programs I ran - Entrecard and CMF, and I just don't have the time or energy to keep up with all of that. I would rather make beads and talk about making beads! :)

I think Project Wonderful is a great, affordable resource for artsy websites and blogs, so I will stick with publishing and buying their ad space.

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Entrecard and I shall continue to stop by no matter what. I enjoy stopping by and looking at your lovely beads. I don't blame you for leaving EC though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello..An award for you ..please collect at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also found you through Entrecard...then I lost you...then I found you again!! Now I have you marked so I can stop by 'cuz your beads are just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete