Thursday, February 10, 2011

Changes and Updates - New Colors Coming!

Just a quick blog today....

I sure have been absent for a long time!  I want everyone to know though that I have freed up quite a bit of time, so there will be more frequent updates here on Coloraddiction.  Starting off with some brand new CiM color reviews coming this week!  I just tested a batch of the most vivid and beautiful colors I've seen in quite awhile, and I can't wait to review them for you.

I also wanted to let people know that I am no longer affiliated with the AGLF, so you will no longer see me updating about that here - no more pestering for funds, no more depressed posts about stress and fear.  All I can say about that is that I am no longer a member of AGLF.  The reasons are only important to me, so I won't bore you with details.  This frees up time and and effort, so I will be concentrating more on glass and beads.  Yey!

So stay tuned for the next color review, which will be CiM's new colors Azure and Apple Martini. 
See you soon!