Monday, December 21, 2009

New Tutorial Today!

Good morning all! Happy Holidays to those who are celebrating this winter season. I have been working all week and weekend on a new tutorial - I wanted to get this out before Christmas - and here it is!

For the last year I have gotten the occasional request for a tutorial on how I do my encased stripe beads. Now, I know this is not the most original technique out there, but there are a lot of beadmakers who haven't quite mastered this style. Also, I wanted to do more than just give a basic step by step on the stripe bead.

This tutorial does cover the basic stripe - but also talks about some of the variations to get a more vivid, complex stripe bead. I also give some advice about what colors I love to use, and a few colors that just don't play well. And of course, there are lots of pictures!

I came up with a price of $14 for this 17 page pdf file. I hope you will take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment