Saturday, August 13, 2011

For my Facebook Friends and Fans

To everyone on my friends at Facebook -

I will be doing an overhaul on my Facebook account.  Since I have finally entered the 21st century and gotten an actual smartphone, I am editing my contacts and linking my accounts.

This means I need to separate my business contacts from my personal ones.

What I will be doing is inviting all of my current friends to "Like" my Artist page, and then unfriending all of the people that I don't personally know.  That way I still get to keep in contact with all my wonderful customers and visitors over on my "Kandice Seeber" and "Coloraddiction" Fan Pages, and keeping my personal profile for my family and friends and people I have contact with regularly.

This is mostly because linking my facebook account to my smartphone put all of my thousands of facebook friends into my mobile phone contact list, and this is just too confusing for my old brain.  :)  Separating the accounts makes more sense.

I love you all, and I wanted you to know that I am not unfriending you for any other reason than that I need my business and personal contacts to stay separate.  If you find yourself unfriended and you don't think that's right, please do feel free to re-friend me with a message.

Here are my fan pages -
Kandice Seeber
Coloraddiction

((((hugs))))
Kandice

No comments:

Post a Comment