Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New eBook Coming Soon....Color Theory!

I am working on a new book dedicated to color theory for the glass beadmaker.  This will likely be a lot longer than any of my other tutorials - I have lots of great information to put into this book.  It's in the early stages, so it doesn't have a title, price or cover art quite yet.  I just wanted to let everyone know that it is in the works and will hopefully be available at the beginning of the new year.

I do know that the ebook will be geared towards the beginning/novice beadmaker, but will have some information even for the intermediates as well.  The book will focus on color theory, application and technical aspects of color, and will have some great color combination recipes and lots of pictures. I'm throwing in pretty much everything I know about the subject - so I hope people will find it useful, inspiring and most of all, fun!  I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. I think even the experienced glass artist will benefit from your e-book. Sometimes I get stuck for color combinations and know that just having a reference in front of me will help kick-start my creativity. I look forward to seeing the finished ebook.

    ReplyDelete