Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Bit of News and Miscellaneus Stuff

Hi everyone!  Hope your February is going well!

Just a couple of housekeeping things real quick...

Stay tuned for a post on CiM Reds coming very soon. I've been testing some of the new reds and an old favorite! I also get help from Kimberly with some of these reds since she loves red glass much more than I do. The testing was really enlightening, so check back to see the post later this week.
An update on my book on color theory - it's coming along slowly but surely! It's probably going to be a lot larger than a normal tutorial from me, because I have a lot more information to get out there, so it's taking longer than I thought. My best guess for release is sometime in June.  Hopefully it will be worth the wait!  :)

And finally - some pics of my latest beads! I've been having fun with cubes and lentils this past week. These are on Etsy at kseeber.etsy.com. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment