Friday, January 23, 2009

Awarded - thank you!


rkdsign88 over at Handmade with Heart gave me the Lemonade award today! Such a nice thing to do - thanks sweetie!
This award is given to people who look at the bright side of life and make lemonade out of lemons. These are the rules for participating - which is totally up to you, the bloggers nominated:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude or gratitude!!!
3. Be sure to link your nominees with your post.
4. Let them know they received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person that gave you the award.
So here are the blogs I am nominating - some of my favorites!
Congrats, guys! :)

3 comments:

  1. Excellant choices! Most of those are my favorites too. Very inspirational blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you!!
    I will participate in the next few days. I would put Lori Greenberg as #1 too.;-)
    And, FYI- after the evening I just had...this brought a big smile on my face, and I needed it.
    Really, Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry I missed this. Thanks for including me in your list. I'm a big fan of Coloraddiction!!

    ReplyDelete