Friday, January 30, 2009

Off Topic: Entrecard Contest Entry - Who's My Fave?

There's a contest going on at one of the blogs of Entrecard, and this is my entry. To enter, I need to answer this question:

What is your fave Entrecard blog site and why?

My favorite blogger over at Entrecard is also another beadmaker and bead blogger. Her name is Jenelle, a.k.a. Sortafloweringdesigns, and her blog is called Glass Muse.

From a purely asthetic point of view, this blog is gorgeous to look at. Juicy colors, lots (but not too much) going on in the blog, and stunning beads to look at. Browsing her blog when I drop my card there everyday brings a smile to my face. She's got lots of great content on a variety of artistic and glass/bead/jewelry related topics, too. I'm most drawn to her brilliantly colored beads and her sweet, floral graphics.

Jenelle also has another section of her website devoted to the Entrecard dropping system, which brings up art and hobby blogs for me to drop my card at. This makes my day easier, and lets me see some really pretty, artistic blogs. You can join her list, and your blog will be put in her code, which when you click on it brings up ten entrecard blogs at a time to drop your card at. What I like is that the blogs listed are all hobby, art, fashion and craft related. I usually stick to those kinds of blogs when I am dropping.

Jenelle is a talented artist, brilliant marketer and colorful soul. That's why she's my fave over at EC!

If you want to enter this contest, please visit the website in the widget below. You can also visit Entrecard here to see what all the fuss is about. Don't forget to join my Entrecard webring, too!



Contest Sponsors:

5 comments:

  1. Great post! Thank you for your entry and for helping us promote the contest. 100 EC credits should be on your way now... Good luck!

    Happy dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your January EC Drops at CoffeeCoffeeCoffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I am completely blushing over here =) Thank you for the sweet write up Kandice- I love dropping in on your blog too! Jenelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You are one of the three winners of $10 paypal cash for joining our contest at Entredropper.com! Claim your prize by contacting us and sending your paypal email address. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete