Friday, May 8, 2009

Respond and Rework

I got this idea from the BeadedLily's Sketchbook blog - sounds like a fun meme!

THE RULES:

Rules of the meme: Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your own blog; replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention; add one more question of your own.

THE QUESTIONS:

What is your current obsession?

I'm currently obsessed with knitting stuff for my niece Morgan. Any excuse to knit, and I am taking advantage of that. :)

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?

A light purple peasant top I bought from Avenue a few months ago. It's so soft and pretty and feminine.

What was the last thing you bought?

A baby shower gift for my friend Heidi.

What are you listening to right now?

My Pandora station, which at the moment is playing "Blow by Blow" by Magnet.

What are you reading?

"Breaking Dawn" by Stephanie Meyer
- the 4th book in the Twilight series. The series is tons better than I thought it would be, and not just for teenagers. Wow!

What 4 words would you use to describe yourself?

introverted, creative, sarcastic, soft-hearted

What is your current guilty pleasure?

World of Warcraft. Oh, shame on me. :)

What would you do if the internet was irreparably damaged and you had to find another way to connect?

Pffff I would probably just stay unconnected and read a book. :) I'm not a phone person.

Where would you go if you could travel anywhere right now?

Murano, Italy - I want to see all the glass!

What was the best thing you ate or drank recently?

I've had no appetite lately, so I would have to say the Starbucks blueberry scone I had a few days ago.

What flower are you most anxious to see bloom this spring?

Oh, the cherry blossoms and daffodils I love have already bloomed and are just gorgeous! I also love seeing the roses and gerbera daisies.

What are you most happy doing?

Taking long drives with my husband to nowhere in particular.

Care to share some wisdom?

I have wisdom? Hmm. Well, one pearl of wisdom would be that we never really know anything.

If I walked into your work space today what would you want to show me? What would you want to hide?

I love showing off my glass cabinet with all the colors sorted out. Can't say I would want to hide anything, though - I'm disgustingly organized according to my peers.

What make you laugh out loud?

Reruns of Friends and the ICanHasCheezburger website.

Want to do the Respond and Rework meme? Post it on your blog, then come on back and do the Mr Linky below!






1 comment:

  1. I really like your four words....they are a good description of me as well! I'm currently rereading Twilight (3rd time)! They are addictive, though I think you either love them or hate them. My oldest daughter thinks they're awful. My youngest is obsessed, especially with the actors from the movie...what can I say, she's 17! :)

    ReplyDelete