Cen over at Cen's Loft tagged me today with some fun questions. The game is to answer the questions and then tag other blogs to do the same.I love stuff like this. Don't forget to let the other blogs know you tagged them, and to link to whoever tagged you!
Here are the questions -
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Seeing the new Star Trek movie
2. The new Harry Potter movie!
4. Finishing the dress I am knitting for my niece Morgan
5. Morgan's first birthday!
6. Not having to worry about money (okay, that's wishful thinking)
7. The ISGB Gathering coming to Seattle (wishful, again)
8. No more war
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Worked on my new website (more on that another day)
2. Dropped Entrecards
3. Played World of Warcraft for a little while
4. A load of laundry
5. Made beads for the first time in awhile - in light purples, greys and blacks
6. Listened to Pandora while working
7. Petted my kitty Ember while she played with my feet
8. Hugged my husband
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. See my family more often
2. Create without worrying about selling
3. Have a baby (yes, still)
4. Travel - all over!!
5. Play the piano
6. Get rid of guilt
7. Keep Ember from peeing all over everything (Thank goodness for Nature's Miracle!)
8 Things That or Shows I have Watched
1. American Idol
6. Ghost Hunters
7. Storm Chasers
Now, to tag 8 people and their blogs! :) Man it's hard to pick just 8.
1. Sand & Sea Designs - Oh, her jewelry is luscious!
2. Lampwork Beads by Lara - a blog by a local beadmaker and friend
3. Dogmaw Blog - another beadmaker favorite
4. Deronda Designs - and yet another!
5. 2 Witches Blog - one of my faves on Entrecard
6. Split Rock Ranch - another fave!
7. A Rose By Name - lovely beadwork!
8. Gregorio Art Studio - a very interesting blog