Monday, July 31, 2017

Getting a Lot of Spam Comments, and Other News

Hey everyone - just a quick post to let people know I am turning on the "moderation-all" for comments on this blog. This means that all comments must be approved by me before they are posted. This is because almost all the comments I am getting these days are spam.  If that changes, I will turn off moderation again.

Yes, I know I haven't written in awhile - this summer has been hectic! I've been sick a few times, and haven't had much time to test colors or write blog posts. Luckily I am doing better now, so I am hoping to have some more posts for you soon.

CiM usually comes out with new colors in the fall, so I look forward to new glass to try out and share with you soon. In  the meantime, there are several colors I have played with but haven't written about yet, so you might see those relatively soon.

Have a great summer, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment