Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tag, I'm It!

I've been tagged! So, as usual, I made a graphic. Please feel free to swipe it for your own tagging pleasure. :)

Cen over at Cen's Loft tagged me today with some fun questions. The game is to answer the questions and then tag other blogs to do the same.I love stuff like this. Don't forget to let the other blogs know you tagged them, and to link to whoever tagged you!

Here are the questions -

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Seeing the new Star Trek movie

2. The new Harry Potter movie!

3. Autumn

4. Finishing the dress I am knitting for my niece Morgan

5. Morgan's first birthday!

6. Not having to worry about money (okay, that's wishful thinking)

7. The ISGB Gathering coming to Seattle (wishful, again)

8. No more war

8 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Worked on my new website (more on that another day)

2. Dropped Entrecards

3. Played World of Warcraft for a little while

4. A load of laundry

5. Made beads for the first time in awhile - in light purples, greys and blacks

6. Listened to Pandora while working

7. Petted my kitty Ember while she played with my feet

8. Hugged my husband

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. See my family more often

2. Create without worrying about selling

3. Have a baby (yes, still)

4. Travel - all over!!

5. Play the piano

6. Get rid of guilt

7. Keep Ember from peeing all over everything (Thank goodness for Nature's Miracle!)

8. Fly

8 Things That or Shows I have Watched

1. American Idol

2. Dollhouse

3. Bones

4. Friends

5. Fringe

6. Ghost Hunters

7. Storm Chasers

8. Mythbusters

Now, to tag 8 people and their blogs! :) Man it's hard to pick just 8.

1. Sand & Sea Designs - Oh, her jewelry is luscious!

2. Lampwork Beads by Lara - a blog by a local beadmaker and friend

3. Dogmaw Blog - another beadmaker favorite

4. Deronda Designs - and yet another!

5. 2 Witches Blog - one of my faves on Entrecard

6. Split Rock Ranch - another fave!

7. A Rose By Name - lovely beadwork!

8. Gregorio Art Studio - a very interesting blog

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Kandice! I'll have to do this later today! It's 2:30am and I probably should get some sleep! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kandice. I have a family party to go to today, so I'll get to this tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I have enjoyed visiting your blog from the first day I found Entrecard. Glad you enjoy visiting mine, too. ;o) I'll get to this within a day or two. This is going to take some thinking and my thinking cap has been misplaced today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kandice, thanks for tagging me. I have responded. I didn't think we tag the person that tagged us, so I didn't tag you back, hope that was OK.

    I see we have similar taste in TV. I watch all but three of the shows you listed (1, 6, 7).

    :-) Your little Tag graphic is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, DONE! That was fun. Hard to think of some of the answers and some I had plenty more than 8. Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kandice! I finally got mine done and posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!Fantastic answers!! Thanks for sharing things about you.
    Hugs
    June

    ReplyDelete