Saturday, March 8, 2014

Bead Soup Blog Party - Blog Hop Partner Kat BarronMiller!

As you may know, I am participating in the giant blog party called Bead Soup this year, for the first time.  I just got my partner, so I thought I would tell you all about her.

Her name is Kat BarronMiller, and she is a fantastic jewelry artist! She runs a website called Midnight Kat Productions, with an accompanying blog and Etsy store.

What I really love about her work is her current fascination with steampunk, and her wonderful wire wrapping.

We will send eachother some beads, a clasp and a focal, and then each make something out of those items to show off on our blogs. The blog hop will be on May 3rd, so make sure you visit then to see all the amazing eye candy!

I am so excited for this.  I have been in a bit of a creative funk lately, but this is sure to challenge my muse to make something completely different and fun. And I can't wait to see what Kat will make with the beads I send her. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment