Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bead of the Month Club - Floral Earring Beads

I just finished updating my website Lampwork.net...I'm doing a Bead of the Month Club.  It's for earring beads in flower designs.  I'm excited because I have never offered anything like this before, and I think it will be a lot of fun.  Flowers are my favorite - and a favorite of many of my customers!

Last year I had several people ask me about earring pairs.  People wondered why I don't offer them more often, and why my sets don't include matching beads for them to make earrings.  I vowed to try and fill that request - and I think this is a great way to do it.

Each month I will make up a batch of flower beads in a great color scheme inspired by the season.  Some months they will be raised flowers, some months they will be surface flowers - etc., etc. 

Customers who sign up will also get a matching pair of lampwork spacers, and a little surprise - crystals, or silver beads, or findings, or....?  The price also includes shipping!

Unlike most clubs like this, there won't be any commitment - people can buy one month and cancel if they want to.  Or, they can buy several months up front and save a little bit of money (there's a discount for the 3 month and 6 month subscriptions).  It will all be handled by PayPal's subscriptions, which makes it easy for me and for the customer.

More information about the Club is on my website - just click the pic below to go there. I hope you will check it out!  :)

lampwork bead of the month club



No comments:

Post a Comment